Friday, July 1, 2011

Anxiously Awaiting

I am anxiously awaiting my shipment of ChaiGoo Red lace needles for my MKAL.  I know they've left the store because I've checked my tracking number, oh, I'd say about 500 times since it happened 2 days ago.  I am hoping they come tomorrow...  My yarn came today, and my swift (YAY) is coming soon.  By the way, after dropping numerous hanks of yarn on the floor where they have become hopelessly tangled, I don't know why I didn't make the investment sooner - especially with 2 three year-olds tearing around the house. 

In the meantime, I've really finally finished Emma's quilt - and now I don't know why I was scared of binding it for the last 6 months...  I did it my hand, as those were the directions I found online first :-)  Said quilt survived it's first machine wash after an unfortunate night time accident as well, which I was overjoyed about.

1 comment:

  1. Binding is scary, but actually not so bad once you get that whole corner thing figured out.....

    Whats your MKAL?

    ReplyDelete